Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Changes in Life

Right now Bruce is working 2 jobs and going to school. He gets up early and goes into work at his dad's business. Then at he heads into where he watched men pee and gets home around 6. On thurdsay's he goes to school from 6 to 10. He's been stretched pretty thin lately.

His boss at his dad's business offered him full time!!! We sat down and weighed out all of the pros and cons of both jobs. I am ALL for him going to work at his dad's. If he starts from the bottom he can work his way up and maybe someday take over. I'd be ok with that! Bruce now is thinking that might workout for him. So he put in his two weeks notice and next week will be full time with his dad!

Today i found out that his mom told him about a job at university of phoenix. I guess they are hiring and his mom knows someone who knows someone. If he worked there school would be free for him and 80% would be free for me! How great would that be! We don't know much about it and he said he has to talk to the guy... but I wouldn't mind that! Didn't kim and nate work there when they first got married???

Everything is still the same with me. I love my job! I love the hours! and i'll love bruce's new hours too!!!

1 comment:

Kim's just sayin' said...

DON'T TAKE THE UOP JOB!!!! I dislike that place. It's a complete rip off and I don't believe the school is worthwhile. The classes are a joke and he shouldn't waste his time going to school through them (even if it is for free) and even if you get 80% off it would still cost you an arm and a leg to go there so just don't bother with it. Seriously, this is becoming a novel I guess I'll have to call you and talk you out of it so you understand. :) The job with his dad sounds much better (in my opinion)