Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update for the past bit

If I ever get to a computer that has interent hooked up to it I will post the amazing pictures that i haven't posted. they included..

Mom's birthday and video

Bruce's and my date on the lightrail

THANKSGIVING! (everyone is in for a treat with this. the Hebner Lister Nys and now Balls Thanksgiving is always AMAZING and everyone should be sad they miss it!)

Trip to Las Vegas

There is lots to post but my computer and bruces just aren't letting me post them. My body will not allow me to pick up wirless internet if the router isn't right in the house. I cut it out for some reason. It is quite annoying. Since Bruce and I have blackberry's (love my blackberry! i'm now a blackberry freak!) we can plug it into our computer as use it as a modem and get internet. Problem is, you have to have great service...which we don't in either of our houses... and have lots of time... which we never seem to have.

Someday look for posts with pictures!

No comments: