Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

Rylee loved her uncle "cookie" (garrett tried to get me to name her cookie and when i didn't he became her uncle cookie. My sister kim has her kids call him bubba and kerri has her kids call him nacho. It confusing but he loves it) 

Jessica's boyfriend justin joined us this year. 


My favorite part is when we go around and say what we are thankful for. It always starts out funny then gets cheesy then really touching. I love it! I look forward to it every year. This year we did it a day late so BJ and I could join them and it wasn't our normal game filled pool diving day. I liked it though. We all were together and enjoying our time but didn't have the pressure to make it THANKGIVING cuz it wasn't but was for us.

Of course we sang happy birthday to Garrett and ate chocolate cake.



This year we went Black Friday shopping. BJ got money to buy new jeans and he had some left over money so of course the princess got a toy with it. Grandma had some blocks and Rylee loved pushing them over so we got her some blocks to play with. 

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday with family. Well other than the 4th of July. I'm thankful I have amazing family who love us and we always have fun. 

I am also thankful for my little family. I am super blessed to have my husband and daughter and couldn't ask for a better family!

No comments: