Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Balls family reunion day 1

We had a family birthday party for BJ, Rachel, and Caleb. Rylee got her first taste of cousin time! She got pushed over for the first time and cried. I thought it was awesome! It is baby boom time in the Balls family. I love it! 

The Balls family reunion started today. A couple of families made it and we were getting the rules told to us. As i looked around the room and told BJ that this wasn't even close to the number that was going to be there ( close to 70) and it probably was more then my entire family including both sides. This is just one side and not everyone (even close) is going to make it. I love that I married into a large family. I had no idea what it was like. My family is super tiny compared to his. I got to experience the Quigely side last summer now the Balls. I only know about .25% of their names but it is so much fun!

Cousin time

Livvy is 1 month older than rylee. She crawls Rylee sits.


Rylee tried getting on her terms. She wasn't impressed

They love looking at each other and talking. It makes me so happy that she has a cousin her age! Plus many more close to her

We had Josh ( a second cousin) get his mission call so we all gathered to open it.


He just read Pennsylvania. He wasn't very excited until he read he was leaving Jan 18 then they all broke and looked up everything about PA! It was so fun to be apart of this! My favorite quote from the newest missionary, " I was starving but now I can't eat!!!!"

Day 1 down 2 more to go!

No comments: