Tuesday, November 15, 2011

6 months

Next week my not so little baby turns 6 months old! I for one love watching her grow up and seeing all the new stuff she can do each day.

I wish I had a recent picture to post but my camera is dead and has been dead for awhile now.

We are coming down to AZ next week for thanksgiving so my camera will be up and running again so I can take lots of pictures.

Rylee is so much fun! She has mastered sitting up by herself which makes my life so much easier! I don't want this phase to end!! Sacrament is now super easy! First time I have taken it without having a very sad baby and wishing it would go faster. She just sits on the floors and plays. SO NICE! I also get to sleep longer in the mornings. I bring her to our bed and sit her with a toy between me and BJ and she will play for a good 30 minutes while we sleep. I also can do both my hair and make-up while she plays with a toy!!

She has developed a whinny noise now. I try not to tend to her when she makes it so I'm hoping it passes real soon. It drives me nuts! She also has a little cough but she like the sound so she fake coughs 3-5 times after a real cough. I never know which one is real or fake unless I see her smiling while she coughs.

She is now getting clingy to me. (its a secret but I really do love it!!!) She spends a hour or so with her daddy every night so I can go work out and is always super happy when I come home. If she could have it her way both of us would be home all day with her. She is way happier when we are both home.

Rylee now loves the mirror. At first the mirror scared her and she would always cry when we put her in front of it. Now I have brought my mirror downstairs and she makes it goobery every day.




This week Rylee learned how to give kisses! It melts my heart!!! She now gives herself kisses and daddy. I'm not so much a fan of how wet they are so I just stick to kissing her.

She has mastered the Johnny Jumper. She gets some good air in it too. She loves it but not for very long.

She now hates her car seat. I use food and her juice cup to get her into the car without too much crying.

She still loves food. Bananas are great. She loves butternut squish. I made a ton and froze it and she is already two bags into my stash. She likes applesauce so her and daddy eat it together (YUCK!). Yum-Yum rice rusks are still a  big hit. She will grab anything off my place and eat it if I let her. She sucked on broccoli today and loved it. She likes baby oatmeal I'm just not great at always making it. Apple juice in her training sippy cup is always a hit as well as prune juice. Ritz crackers are favs but we are thinking those cause constipation so we are stopping them. She like the rod pretzels and bread. She hates when she gets a big chunk and I have to fish it out of her mouth.

She still isn't interested in being on her tummy but she doesn't mind being on her back if she has a toy.

She is still my happy lovable baby! We are super blessed to have her in our family. Even with the once a week where she wont sleep for more then 2 hours at a time is worth it because she sleeps 9-10 hours the rest of the week. She always has us laughing at her many facial expression, babbling noises, and getting into everything even if she isn't mobile.

No comments: