Saturday, October 8, 2011

Snow time

We woke up and it was snowing!!! We bundled Rylee up for her first adventure out into the snow. She didn't seem to mind but I think it had more to do with the graham cracker daddy gave her than being in snow.

It came down pretty good. It snowed for a full day. People even made snowmen out of it.

We went to a rodeo and thought it was going to be outside. Thankfully Rylee's cousin Forrest gave us his snowsuit. Since its all blue we dressed it up with a flower Aunt Kim made for her.

I love fog. I think it is so cool! Thankfully it has warmed back up and the rain has stopped. One of BJ's teacher said this was a warning snow and we will have 2 more weeks of nice weather then winter will hit full throttle. I'm ok with snow but Rylee already had a hard time staying inside during the first snow fall. I even wrapped her up in a blanket and stood outside for 10 minutes. She just laid her head on my shoulder and sang a song to herself. She just loves being outside. I for see many cold days sitting out on my porch so Rylee can be outside!

No comments: