Sunday, September 11, 2011

Favorite baby

Rylee playing at the park

I finally got my camera back! We left the battery charger in Phoenix so I haven't taken in pictures. This one shows how much Rylee really loves being outside. Just minutes before this picture she was inside crying then we relocated outside and she was all smiles for 20 minutes. I'm only a tad worried about what we will do when it snows next month!

I realized I haven't posted much about Rylee so here is what she has been up too
~ At her 3 month app she was 12 lbs which was in the 48-50% 
~She was 25.5 inches long which was in the 98%
~ Oh and her head was like 50% too
~ Her favorite thing to do is smile. She will smile at anyone who talks to her.
~ She is almost 4 months old and is mastering the art of grabbing.
~ I love watching her play with toys now. She loves to hug them then chew on them after.
~ She loves reading books. She will look at a book for 20 minutes then read another one.
~ She is ALWAYS kicking. She can't help but kick her feet.
~ She learned to yell at us. If we leave the room she will yell at us until we come back.
~ She still hates to be on her tummy but is now able to hold her head up until she gives up and face plants and cries until I roll her over
~ She will roll over but only if she is wants too
~ My new favorite thing is when she looks up at me and smiles.
~ She will not sleep in her pack and play so she sleeps on a twin size bed. (no clue what I'll do when she is mobile!)
~ She is still a great sleeper. She will sleep for 8 hours but after that is up every hour until I finally just wake her up
~ She loves her daddy! He picks on her like crazy she just takes it
~ I swear she says Hi. I'm not even kidding
~ She only takes cat naps during the day. 30 minutes tops unless I lay with her
~Blowing bubbles is her favorite
~ She is drools like crazy. She is soaking wet all day long
~She still loves showers and hates baths
~She still is the best baby ever!

No comments: