Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fancy toys

We don't need fancy toys around here. BJ was suppose to be doing homework and I was watching Rylee while rearranging our living room. She was not happy being pushed into a corner while i moved the couch. The people we sent kettle corn too brought back our bowl so BJ grabbed Rylee and stuck her in the bowl. She stopped crying and BJ can't help but play with her. 

She also loves playing with paper. I found that out when she was upset after we left the store so I was hurrying and put my wallet, keys, and receipt in her car seat with her. I left all but the keys and she was magically happy all the way to our next stop. When I went to pull her out she was amazed at the sound the paper made when she grabbed it. I love that she knows how to use her hands now. However she now wants whatever I'm holding. I love watching her learn new things! She has us laughing all day now.

No comments: