Thursday, September 15, 2011

Apple Orchard

BYU-I has an apple orchard and everyone is free to pick apple. It cost 50 cents a pound and they have over 100 different kinds of apples.

All the popular apples were gone but some had apple really high up so BJ climbed a tree or two to get some apples

We didn't find many we liked but we found one that has a hint of strawberry. Super yummy! Rylee had fun until she got hungry.


This one is just cute and I had to post it. I think it is in our genes that we need to sleep with our arm over our head. She has to have at least one arm up by her head which means her arms are always cold. Long sleeve shirts and sleepers are coming out!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Oh my gosh Krystal, Madison and I have the arm over the head gene too! Lol we always sleep that way! Rylee looks so freakin cute!