Tuesday, August 30, 2011

When it's hot

It got up to 90 here and since we don't have A/C it got pretty warm in our house. We opened the windows and put on the fans. 
Wish we all looked this cute in bloomers and shoe socks! We had friends over so we put her dress back on but it got warmer with more bodies so she rocked this look. I think she pulled it off.

Upstairs was even hotter and we could not sleep even with a fan on. So we camped out in the living room. 

I also found a Johnny Jumper for Rylee! She is always kicking her legs so I thought I'd give her some exercise since she hates tummy time. My bet she is one of those kids who skips crawling and goes right to walking. I'm trying to do better and making sure she does tummy time but it only lasts a few minutes. She gets super super upset and since she never cries I feel bad when she does her real cry when she is on her tummy. We'll keep working on it.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

poor thing. she looks cute even when she's hot... she may not live in az, but she's got it in her blood.