Friday, August 19, 2011

Small town

I love living in a small town. Right now school is out so there is hardly anyone here. I love in between semester time! We found out that this weekend was the county fair! Everything is free and there is even a rodeo. We love love love Rodeos!!! 
There was even a parade! I love parades. It was super small and only had horses and last all of 5 minutes but it was a parade nonetheless. 
Rylee's first parade!


She loved it because it was outside... her favorite place to be!

The last set of horse men asked if we wanted to pet the horses. I made Bruce go pet it so i could take a picture. I got freaked out though because this horse seemed to like rylee but I didn't want it to touch her!!! Thankfully daddy put his arm between the horse and rylee before it could nuzzle her. Got a cool picture though =]

No comments: