Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rodeo!!!


Rylee's first Rodeo happened this weekend. I wish I had boots and an outfit for her! Someday! 

Madison county put on a free rodeo and the first night was a kid rodeo. Kids ages 2-16 competed. The first picture has a calf with $1 bills on it and all kids ages 1-8 come out and chased it down for the money. It was sooooo funny! I had so much fun watching the kids Friday night. My all time favorite was the mutton bustin' which is tiny kids ages 2-6 hold on to sheep for the longest time. They had an 18 month old do it! SOOO cute! 


I got to wear my cowboy boots again! Rodeos mean cowboy attire! I love my belt with buckles and my boots. Rylee now needs some!!

Daddy dressed her the second day. I can't get enough of her in that hat! I love it! She gets so much attention where ever we go! Saturday we went to a car show which had 6 cars and BJ won the drawing for a free shirt!! We watch the 4-H club action and it wouldn't be an Idaho rodeo without a free potato bar!!! They know how to do potatoes! We ate our free lunch while watching the Rancher Rodeo. We ran into one of BJ's old friend and enjoyed the day! 


1 comment:

Kerri said...

that's not a baby! that's a string bean. she has no rolls. whose kid is that? me and kim have chunky babies, you have a string bean!

a very very cute string bean!