Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oliver!!!

Mr. Artful Doger!














Bruce did a FANTASTIC job in the musical! I don't kn0w how many people have come up to us and say how great he was and how perfect he was for the part! It was a great hit! We are both happy it is finally over and we have our thursdays and weekends back. I also got the "So he sings and can dance (not that he dance at ALL in the musical) what can you do?!" hmmmm well I did everyones make-up! =] I gotta remember to have a good excuse to why I'm in the next musical.. like having a kid or work on the backdrop or something!
Don't worry for all of you who missed out they have a dvd of the play so you can see it when the wedding rolls around =]




1 comment:

Kerri said...

The local gay bar in town is called the Artful Dodger... just so you know that's the first thing I thought when I saw this post!