Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I can hear the bells!

Can anyone else hear the wedding bells?!?!!





Its GO TIME PEOPLE!!!!!





NOW is the time to bombard me with anything and everything cute I can do for the wedding!!!!!





http://www.oncewed.com/ had SOOOO many cute things!! After looking at this site i want a cute DYI wedding!





NO plain and boring! I have 2 months with nothing to do for the wedding! I've been such a good bride! I've bought everything for the wedding and there is still 2 months to go! NOW what? sit and wait!?!?! I THINK NOT! I need pictures and ideas!!! I want cute cute things and things that are cheap and easy to make!!!





Guest book- I want something cute! Like a quilt to have people sign, or a platter the you bake it and can keep it, or this

Cute ideas with the thumbprints!!!

So this means every one who has said the words, " what can i do to help?" Just let me know if you need anything!" NOW IS THE TIME!!!! email me, text me, facebook me! I need cutness people!!!!

No comments: