Monday, February 1, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!!


Bruce being the oh so amazing man he is, took me to prescott to play in the snow!

There was soooo much snow up there! I've never seen so much in Prescott before! We went up and forced Garrett to come play and grabbed the sleds!
** take note of bruce's faces**



No he is not in any pain...yet...

He was told we were taking pictures as a "reenactment" since it was to dark to see us going down the hills. Hence his faces pretending to be sledding and me smiling for the camera.

The Snow was PERFECT for snow angels!
I made 2 very good ones and bruce made a very handsome one as well

Thanks Bubba for being dragged along and being our photographer!!!
=]
After sledding i was wiped out (we were there for like an hour lol) so bruce was nice enough to pull me along to the road. Again he really isn't in any pain. Promise....well at least not from pulling me. Our last run together kind of was a big ouchie!! We bumped head the whole way.. his boys got smashed a lot and my arm was tweeked funny. It was still worth it though

Garrett didn't sled but he had to have a cool picture with bruce!!!

No comments: