Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wedding updates

I bought my flowers!!! SUPER CUTE !!!

Official colors are......
GREEN
ORANGE YELLOW

I also found the dresses all the sisters jessica and brooke and chantel will be wearing!!!

You can have a bow in front or not. I want everyone to have different fabric but in the same color scheme. Oh how cute it will be!!!!!!

Kerri is coming here on the 12th of June! That's 2 weeks before the big day folks!
Now we just gotta get Kim's ticket and it will be smooth sailing from there!!!

I need help finding my shoes people.

I want these! green flats open toe with a bow! the buckle is the bow! How cute huh! Only problem... they are gucci and $500!!! YIKES!!! I know spring is coming and more green stuff will be out.. I just want them now!!!
I'm trying to be patient though

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Very cute dress, and it's MODEST! WOW, how often does that happen. Do we buy 'em or is Mom making 'em? Like, can I go try it on at a store somewhere. As for those shoes, I have no idea. I did see some cute flats at GAP the other day, I think they had buttons on them instead of bows. Maybe you could check it out.