Friday, June 28, 2013

Warm River

 BJ wanted to get a fishing license for Father's day. Since I had to be at the hospital on Father's day we went camping the weekend before. We went up to Warm River and it is now my all time favorite camp group. We were right on the river. It was super shallow and not too strong. Rylee loves everything about water. We played while BJ fished.


 BJ caught about 4 or 5 total but only kept the 2 biggest. He was dying to show Rylee the fish and really wanted to eat some. I wasn't really into the whole idea but I went along with it. Rylee never ceases to amaze me. I thought she was going to be grossed out or at least sad about killing the fish. NOPE! She was all about hitting them on the head, using her knife to help cut them open, and cleaning them with her daddy. She loves doing anything with her dad. We took them home and I cooked them up and was actually surprised at how tasty they were. The tiny bones were annoying but all three of us gobbled them up in no time.

 She loves to cut anything and everything with knifes!
I love capturing daddy daughter moments. Rylee loves her daddy more then anything. I still get the mom title thankfully but when it comes down to it, her daddy is #1. I am more then happy about that. The more time they spend together the greater their relationship grows. I hope they stay best friends!

No comments: