Friday, June 28, 2013

Baby Boy

 34 weeks. He dropped so much then the next day was super high. He can't decide if he wants to stay down or not. It is really funny to watch my belly rise and lower. I really should take pictures each day to see where he is sitting.
This little guy hasn't been in the spot light very much. He kind of just is along for the ride right now. I haven't done anything that I did with Rylee. I feel my pregnancies have been pretty much the same with a few differences. He is less wiggly then Rylee. He is awake all night long where Rylee always was awake during the day. I have had contractions with him and not Rylee. Other then that, same complaints, same pains, same same same.

One thing different is nesting. I remember wanting to have a car seat and stroller for Rylee but I didn't decorate for her or care to have everything in order. I can't help but make sure things are perfect before he gets here. My poor husband. I came home from class and looked at the living room. I started picking eveything up then had him move it all around. The next week I walked into Rylee's room and just started moving things. He came in and moved the bed to where I wanted then we moved onto our room and rearranged it. I had him move the kitchen around and then felt good about the house. 2 weeks after that I had to wash all of his clothes and fold them. Then on Tuesday I was suppose to spend the day studying for a test and the only thing I could think about was the car seat out in the shed, the swing that was in pieces, the stroller parts that were all around the house. I had an hour before I had to take my test and I finally went and grabbed everything and got to work scrubbing away. My wonderful husband didn't even ask he just went to work putting things together. I finally said ok great I can take my test now. He just chuckled. I don't know why I have such nesting cravings but I just have to have it done. I think all I really need for him are a few sleepers but I'm waiting to see what the weather will really be like, a pacifier, and that's it.

I don't know if working in labor has made me have all these crazy labor dreams or what. I have given birth to this little guy multiple times in my dreams. Once the soccer dreams of me being the keep and pregnant ended I started giving birth every other night. Maybe that is why I have this overwhelming thought he wants to come over the 4th of July. I have no idea why I have that feeling. I am going to be so disappointed/ relived when he doesn't come. I guess I will just look forward to an ultrasound that week instead.

I think we finally have a name for him. We still are going back and forth between 3 names. It is just so weird to not have a name for him. We named Rylee the day after we found out it was a girl. I called her Rylee Aden from then on out. I just call this one baby brother.

Rylee doesn't really care about baby brother. She knows he is there and will include him when we remind her but that's the extent of it. My heart melted the other day when I was laying on the couch and baby brother was making my tummy move all over. Rylee rubbed my belly and laughed. I told her baby brother was saying hi. She thought that was so amazing. She had so much fun watching him move all over. She ran and made BJ come see that baby brother was saying "hi rylee!" We just smiled at each other and enjoyed watching her be amazed. I am sure she will love him and adjust just fine.

I'm so ready for school to be over and to just enjoy my babies. I'm ready to be a mom of two and watch Rylee become a big sister. I think I am looking forward to that more then being done with school.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

nesting is awful. i would wake up in the middle of the night to go pee, and then start cleaning. brad would wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning and find me doing dishes or mopping the floor. he thought i was nuts.