Sunday, July 15, 2012

My baby isn't a baby

Rylee is quite the little scientist these days. She still is the perfect child but is more willing to sit and look at new things, figure out where thing go, try new things, and always repeat what we do.
We have already started watching what we say because she tries to say everything we do. Her vocab is at least 20 words. I'm not sure others could understand what she says but we know what she means. I'm amazed at watching her and seeing the wheels turning.

I love these two people. They make life amazing. BJ has been the best stay at home dad this semester. Rylee is just as attached as I am to him. We have the best husband/daddy around!



My little ham! She loves to make people laugh. If someone is laughing she will always give a curtsey laugh and keep doing whatever it was to keep them laughing. 

3 comments:

gary hebner said...

can not wait til this coming saturday!

Hebner Happenings said...

hhmmm, this little girl reminds me of someone else i know very well. wonder who that could be?

Kerri said...

she sure knows how to make people laugh. such a personality!