Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Family pictures

Not sure who that little boy is but we all look dang good I think! Just missing the Howards! Maybe someday we can get an entire family picture again.

Daddy and Rylee. I. Love. Them!

Gotta love her non smiling face.

I love love love love this pose. Our colors are crazy because I didn't plan our outfits but I love it. Its bright happy and I love this pose!

I love feet pictures!

Her cuteness kills me sometimes

LOVE her smile! 

I have tried to take family pictures since before Rylee turned 1. The photographers up here just didn't want my money I guess. Thankfully my talented sister Kerri has a nice camera and has been playing around with learning the gadgets and took some very cute picture. You don't know how happy I am to actually have a picture with all three of us in it and look nice. Thanks Kerri!

1 comment:

gary hebner said...

love the cool colors of these photos, its one of my favarite post