Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quadruple date with the Balls

Michele has been wanting to ask a guy in the singles ward out on a date. So she asked me if we would wanna double. We were all for it. Then we thought we should make Matt find a date and we could triple! Fun right!! Then Dan heard us talking and said he wanted to come so we did a quadruple date! I texted the guy from michele's phone (it was her first date since her divorce). Then I called the girl Dan took cuz he couldn't find a date and it was the night before the date and we had already got his tickets so I found him a date.

We all met at Micheles and then Danny had told his date to come an hour later then what we had planned. So we had to go pick her up then hurry to the 5 n diner. We all ate and told stories. Bj and I were the main entertainment with me telling him to mellow out and him going crazy. He gets super excited and hyper around big groups of people. Then all us Balls were talking and telling stories and all the dates were just sitting there very awkwardly. I thought it was pretty funny. Then we hurried out to Jesterz! They were soooo funny. We all had to slit up cuz we got there right when the show started. Best improv comdey place to go. Most of the people are LDS and its for families. I went to the Chandler YSA ward with one of the guys in the show. We were all very entertained. Then it was off to Michele's for homemade cheesecake.

By that time BJ was done being around people so we split at like 10:30. It was bed time anyways. All in all we had a lot of fun. It was a success for Michele's first date back and everyone else had a good time. Last time all us Balls will all be together to go on a date!

From left to right, Me, Jenny (Dan's date, I went to high school with her but she was 3-4 years younger than me), Dan ( bro in law), BJ (husband =]), Michele (sis in law), Jonathon (Michele's date), Matt ( bro in law), and Lauralie (Matt's date)

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Poor dates whose last name wasn't Balls. Did it freak the dates out that everyone was related? That's crazy for them, but I bet it was wicked fun for you all. Glad Michele is trying to date, that's a good thing. She must be doing well, I can't imagine how hard a divorce would be. I think she is so strong and amazing for getting back out there. Wow, what a woman!