Friday, July 23, 2010

Video's of the wedding


My dad kept trying to get me to have a videographer for the wedding but i wasn't feeling it. So he went and bought a small video recorder thing and recorded the day for me. Brad and kim went around asking people to say stuff. Here are a few that stood out to me. I love sitting and watching all the videos! THANKS DAD!!!

The starting off... Daddy

Jessica's Advice... well story


Nate Clavery's Advice
I'm so glad brad had him documented that BJ got his hair on fire the night before the wedding. He was playing with a stick of fire and it dropped on top of his head! He told me at the temple right before we went into the sealing. I felt his head and sure enough it had the burned hair feel. He is so lucky it didn't do more damage. hahaha

Mason's Advice

Cutting the cake

Nate the Younger's Advice

There are a lot more but these were just a few I couldn't help but smile at them!

No comments: