Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pre wedding moments

My whole family.... the howards, calls minus brad, the listers, the hebners, and my man all went to the circus! IT WAS AMAZING!!! we had good seats, got yummy mexican food, and saw the coolest stuff. Best prewedding family date ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My sister in law, sister, and niece all went with me to get our nails done for the wedding, Kaci loved it!

She did so well sitting and getting her dones and waiting for us to finish our nails.

Kaci and nate were fun to watch play together. All the cousins loved playing with each other. Kaci and nate are cutting their fruit for breakfast.
The listers girls and me and mom were sitting on the bed relaxing and dad came in to give us entertainment. Did you know you have to be in high school to wear colored bras. Until then you should just wear white. =]

All in all the weeks leading up to the wedding had a lot of fun happening going on. I'm so glad my sisters and their families were able to come home to play!!!

No comments: