Friday, October 30, 2009

Wedding dress shopping

I've been dress shopping for awhile.. these ones are from david's bridal. I loved going there because i had to have an appointment and the lady helped and didn't ignore me and i felt like a braid!I love the head band look!!!
I think this dress is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! i love it! i am doing the green sash for sure! just not sure about the dresss anymore but i love it! I am doing the birds nest veil with a short dress though
the green dress makes it pop i think
i liked the side brouch thing
This would be my dress if i was going for formal gown.. but i'm not so oh well
marsha and the girls came to help me find a dress!
when i tried this one on i was in LOVE then i saw myself in the picture and hated it!
i love the beads on this one!!!
I'm all about beads but i don't think i'll have anyone on my dress
This was the very first dress i tried on (i know its a backwards post oh well ) IT was $1200 and very fancy.... i loved it, but i want my short dress!!!


I found the perfect dress and its short and not a pencil dress! I have yet to order it and there aren't pictures cuz we werent allowed but i love it! Now i gotta work on my work out schedule... get skinny.. order my dress.. and i'll be done with that!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

the short dress idea is so trendy! fun stuff... oh and your costumes looked so sleek, cool material and good job!!