Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mr And Mrs. Bruce Wayne Balls Jr.



Bruce came over and we had planned on carving pumpkins. We had a contest to see who could carve the best pumpkin. Bruce surprised me by having my ring inside of his pumpkin!!!! My roommate Stephanie was in on it, and was there to take picture of the whole thing! This picture i just looked up at Steph and was like... oh my goodness my ring is in the pumpkin!!!!! i was so surprised! and soooooooo excited!
He sat me down and asked me to marry him! i said YES of course!
Here is telling me how much he loves me and that i'm he best friend!
I kept kissing him. I wasn't making it easy for him to get stuff out. I think i cut him short on a lot of stuff cuz i just kept kissing him!

He's amazing!!!!My mom gave me her original wedding band which I have been in love with since I was little. When she got another band a few years back I told her to hold on to her band for me. When we went up to prescott this last weekend she gave me her band!!! Its perfect! Bruce and i had shopped around for rings but i couldn't find the right one. Then my mom gave me her band and it was EXACTLY what i wanted!!!!!!!!
This was bruces pumpkin!!! He came up with this idea all by himself! He knows how much i lov carving pumpkins and how much i was looking forward to carving them! He is amazing!
Out the spirit of the night (i knew i was getting my ring at some point.. i just didn't know at what point of the night he was going to do it) i carved LOVE into mine! it turned out soo good!


No comments: