Thursday, December 27, 2012

Decorating gingerbread houses

Our friends the Stinnetts invites us over to make gingerbread houses for FHE. Ive never really done that so I was down for playing.

I don't think we will make it one of our traditions. It was really hard! Everyone called mine the Mexican house because it was all red. I had no idea what I was doing. Rylee started helping until she realized we were using candy to decorate then it turned into her pointing and asking for candy while BJ tried limiting what she could reach.

It was a lot of fun. All the kids hated it because their parents were really into the houses and ignoring them. Doesn't help that rylee was the oldest.

I had my dad buy the rice crispy train for Rylee to decorate. I think Rylee will have more fun with that. Less candy distraction and she isnt a big fan of eating rice crispy treats.  We will see how that one goes.

No comments: