Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fun with Michele




Michele and Sam came up a week early to spend some time with Sam's Dad. We took that as us getting to spend more time with them too! Friday night I went to the farmers market with them. Then they invited us to go fishing the next day. BJ is big into fishing right now so we were up for it. We packed a lunch and drove out to a small lake. The Ashcraft's are very nice and it was fun visiting with Michele. Sam was nice enough to let Rylee use his sunglasses. She is a big fan of sunglasses. 
Sam caught 5 fish!



He was very excited even if they were tiny. He let them all go so they could play with their friends.

Rylee had no interest in fishing but if their is water she is all about playing in it. Thankfully the water didn't smell bad. She loved being in the water.

BJ even caught a fish. I was pretty excited! 

We also got invited to a BBQ that Sunday. We aren't ones to turn down free food. Sister Ashcraft had a ton of raspberry bushes and she was tired of picking them so she said I could pick as many as I want. Rylee and I love them so I picked a ton! Rylee ate all of them in 3 days. 


No comments: